Thursday, October 18, 2007

Boooooorrreeeeeeeeddddddddd!

This is one of those days when I say bored I say it with emphasis, like boooorrreeeedddd. My new office is a boring place. I feel like I am sitting inside zombie land. Rather, Zombies who can communicate only through con calls or sametime. Why is it so hard for people to talk face to face. What has society come to. People talk non stop all day; they talk over the phone, they chat and they mail but they seldom seem to notice the guy sitting right next to them.

Well, for all my antisocial behaviour, its really hard to find someone to rub the wrong way. I haven't found any form of society yet, barring my buddy who is smart enough to steer clear of irritant statements that I throw at him. I am so bored. I am itching for a good fight and that is exactly what I need to brighten up my day.

I think I should call some of my friends!

No comments: