Saturday, December 29, 2012

An Exile's Return

Two years ago, when I wrote what I presumed as my last post here, I was wearing pink shades that said 'the world is getting better' and I can step back and take a vacation to the land called "just-my-life". Well today, the shades are broken and I know that such mythical lands don't exist.

Cynical you may think, but there is something liberating in knowing that not matter which path you take, you will have to walk through the obnoxious fumes of a decaying society and the rot of humanity. I have come to understand that this rot is the fertilizer that nourishes not only the worst, but also the best in us. Seems like its just a question of choice in the end for us pitiful humans.

Like a pleasantly weary traveller who comes back to a silent home, I am dusting my posts here and gearing up to begin again.

No comments: